So another year has passed and another is well on the way, I do hope this year for you will not mirror the one just passed!
Here are 15 lifestyle choices that I think are necessary for 2018…
- If someone shuts you out, let them; and don’t ever return for more of the same.
- If someone treats you kind, with love or with affection, treasure them.
- Make an effort to do something you have never done before; life is for LIVING!
- Don’t spend more than you earn, money for most is hard to come by.
- Be nice, even to those who are not nice to you.
- Read, Read, and Read a little more, and travel, travel and travel a little more.
- Expose yourself to different cultures, different people, anything different in fact.
- Learn a language, learn to bake, learn to swim, learn to code, just learn.
- Be humble, be truthful, be authentic, and stop being an echo chamber.
- Indulge yourself with music, music, music and your kind of live MUSIC!
- Drink lots of water, lots of it daily, avoid too much sugar and too much salt.
- Enjoy great sex and more sex and more sex, we all love mind-blowing sex!
- Be around people who make you feel good about life, who will allow you to be you.
- Try and sleep well, relax the muscles in your face right now, yes now!
- Try not to sit down too much, try to use the stairs rather than the elevator, try walking more, or cycle instead of taking the car to go 400 meters up the road.
In the 2nd rules for 2018 post (and there will only be two for 2018), my next 15 point plan, will focus on what I now do best,
Happy 2018 to you and yours, do remember life is determined by that all-encompassing POWER OF CHOICE!